HomeaaaaaMy BooksaaaaaEventsaaaaaAbout MeaaaaaContact

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Promises

How many times have you had a promise made to you that was broken? Promises are meant to be kept and never broken. Just even the little ones are meant to be kept. How many times have you made a promise? Did you keep those promises? Or did you break them?
          Sometimes it isn't your fault that a promise is broken, but most of the time a promise is broken by the person that made it due to circumstances beyond there control.
          If you make a promise you should try to keep it, but if you can't you should at least warn the person you made the promise to there is a change you will not be able to keep it. This way they can't take out there heartbreak on you.
          Do you remember someone making a promise to you and holds up three fingers and say "Boy Scott honor"? Did they keep there promise? Or was it quickly broken?
          I try not to make promises anymore because I know in my heart it will be broken. Even to my children, I never promise them anything. I do however do tell them if its in my power I will try. This way I'm not making a promise, but letting them know if I can I will.
          So if you are one that makes promises and can't keep them, STOP making promises, and use what I do, IF its in my power I will. This will keep you from breaking some ones heart.
                                                MAY GOD BLESS!

No comments: