HomeaaaaaMy BooksaaaaaEventsaaaaaAbout MeaaaaaContact

Sunday, April 21, 2019

EASTER


The blog for this week is a very simple one. There is no news on this home front. Working on a new novel seems to be making progress but it does seem to be a little slower than I normal write.  Why you ask? Because although I love to write. There are outside influences which have been flooding my mind.

            We had four people which dropped in from Canada to spend a couple of days with us. We love company, and my husband is from Canada and this helps him catch up on all the news from his hometown. They weren’t here long, it was just a stopping off place as two of them where going on a cruise. The other two were on there way home from the Fort Myers where they were on vacation.

            It’s always nice to see them, and just as nice as to help my husband keep in the loop of his hometown. I also had company from North Carolina when my daughter and my two great grand children came to see me this week also.

            Only problem was my one great granddaughter was sick and I had to make her wear a mask. With my getting ready to have radiation treatments I certainly don’t need to become sick with a cold or even worse a touch of bronchitis or pneumonia. It feels like my body hasn’t really recovered from my surgery.

            They were at Disney for the week so it really wasn’t an problem for them to drop by for an hour or two and then go back to Disney. I hate the fact I couldn’t ask them to stay overnight but under the circumstances they understood.

            The next five weeks are going to be extremely hard on me and with God’s strength I know I’ll be just fine.

            Well, I guess that’s all for now. I’ll be blogging every week on my process and hoping all well take care to protect themselves with annual check-ups and test.

                                                MAY GOD BLESS!

           

No comments: