HomeaaaaaMy BooksaaaaaEventsaaaaaAbout MeaaaaaContact

Sunday, June 9, 2019

OH BOY ANOTHER WEEK!


Oh boy! Writing a blog every week is fun, but it’s also hard to think of things that people want to read. Blogging about family, cooking, reading, holidays, and just general things even the weather.

            It’s super hard to be creative all the time. Writing a novel is fun and it takes a lot of imagination to comply a full size book. When working on a blog, well, you are writing something interesting, or you hope it’s interesting to others.

            I’m a breast cancer survivor and just finished going through treatments for preventive reasons to make sure it doesn’t come back. Am I glad I went through the growling treatments? Yes, but I must say it took a lot to continue those treatments and the expense. From weight lose, to the side effects of radiation are all the things I really don’t wish on anyone.

            Although I kept a smile on my face, a spring to my step, and a full size great attitude, to everyone that saw me, they all thought it was great I took thinks so well. And I suppose I did. The real hard thing about all the treatments, was the burning of my skin, not bad, kind of like a sunburn. Then near the end every day around eleven or twelve I would start to lose my voice. Have you ever tried to talk on the telephone and can’t get anything out above a whisper? Well, it sure isn’t fun.

            I found the more I talked in the morning, and I’m on the telephone a lot for work, by afternoon, forget it, there wasn’t anything left. As long as I didn’t have to talk in the mornings, I would be able to speak all afternoon. Or most of the afternoon.

            They say it should clear up now that I’m off treatments and go back to normal. I guess we’ll see. I wonder how many husbands out there wish their wives would lose their voice?

            Anyway, that’s the blog for this week. I hope to have more exciting news next week. Keep cool in the heat and dry in the rain.

MAY GOD BLESS!

No comments: