HomeaaaaaMy BooksaaaaaEventsaaaaaAbout MeaaaaaContact

Sunday, September 29, 2019

BLOGGING!


Blogging, for must writers Blogging comes easy. For me blogging is hard. Trying to pick something everyone would be interested in isn’t easy to me. Trying  to think of a great blog can take a back seat and one that I feel hard to get back to if I don’t do it as soon as I wake in the morning. Putting it off until later is what I do most of the time, and then I never get back to.

                I just wrote on Twitter about the guy who need money for beer and ended up with a millon dollars and his picture on the beer can, plus free beer for a year. It just didn’t seem fair he faired so much. I on the other hand am doing a fund raiser for my granddaughter and have only raised three hundred dollars. Maybe I should have asked for booze or beer and we would have raised a million  dollars also.

                It just didn’t seem fair to me. My granddaughter needs a kidney and a pancreas. She has two small children and is really depressed for she doesn’t even know if she will be around to see Christmas with her children. She isn’t married and her mother is helping her with the kids. She is in the hospital every other week it seems and her condition is deteriorating rapidly.

                It’s cost a lot for a donor to be tested and if a match there is the medical expenses for the hospital, more testing, and the surgery. It can run up to thousands of dollars out of her pocket that she doesn’t have.  

                AS I said on Twitter, maybe I should have asked for BEER or some other kind of booze and I would have raised more money quicker. There is only one problem with that request, I don’t drink beer and very seldom drink liqueur. So asking my eyes for one of those things would be right. Maybe I’m just to honest.

                Well I guess venting on my blog is one way to cope with my disappointment. I don’t really think many people read my blog, but once I get it out of my system makes me feel better. Now all I have to do is worry about finding a donor and maybe one will turn up in time.

                Thanks go out to all that have given and I pray for your families that you never have to go through this kind of worry.

MAY GOD BLESS!

No comments: