HomeaaaaaMy BooksaaaaaEventsaaaaaAbout MeaaaaaContact

Sunday, May 26, 2019

PRECIOUS MOMENTS


Precious Moments. Have you ever looked at times in your life that really pleased you? Like when as child is born, when you first fell in love, or when you received your first flowers from someone that was so special you even cried when they were delivered. How about that first kiss?

         These are all precious moments in time that we don’t want to forget. We keep those moments locked away for a time in our lives when we need a pick me up. Yes we pull those memories up to somehow cheer us up. Or when we reach our golden years to think back on the times we experienced good times.

           We hope, dream, and experience good and bad times, but the bad times we push away and try not to think about. If they were really bad our memories banks seem to bury them so we can’t remember how bad they really were.

             I’ve had some really bad times, but the good times our weigh the bad. Now that I’m getting into what they say are my golden years, I look back at the good, the bad and the ugly. I hope and prayer the golden years don’t take my memories away. I want to be able to pull those precious memories up when I’m feeling blue.

              So remember when you are sad, pull those precious memories up and smile as you think back and smile. Keep those precious moments close to your heart.

MAY GOD BLESS!

No comments: