HomeaaaaaMy BooksaaaaaEventsaaaaaAbout MeaaaaaContact

Sunday, September 15, 2019

LIFES' CHALLANGES!


Life Challenges

Have you ever stopped to think about your life challenges? Talking about good and bad. Life throws us curves everyday and whether we are ready to take them on sometimes; we have to. Like today I worry about my family. Right now, I’m facing the fact which is life or death of my granddaughter. The doctors have told her she needs to find a donor for a new kidney, hers’ are shutting down. She also needs a new Panaceas, which you can’t find a donor for that, it has to come from a person who dies and the organ can be harvested shortly after death.

My challenge is how to get around without walking on my left foot. I broke it two weeks ago. I have this huge boot on it and not suppose to put weight on my foot at all. It’s really hard to use crutches and carry anything. So to make things a little simpler I have a pouch around my neck which is small that I can carry my phone in.

I also work, which I’m suppose to keep my foot elevated. Try that sitting at a desk! Then there is the problem with dealing with your clients. They want everything done yesterday, and you are in so much pain you can’t even think straight. Forget about taking drugs, they only make you sleepy and make your thought into foggy territory. So forget the drugs and muttal through the pain.

What are your life challenges? On a daily basis, or monthly, how about the year? Have you thought about it? Is it taking on a new job? Making a life changing decision? Or maybe just deciding what to have for dinner. Everyday we face our fears, our hopes and our dreams. Whether it’s small or large, we pray everyday for a better life and the knowledge to make it better. It’s up to us to make our life’s better and to face our daily challenges head on.

I’m a writer and my challenges are to help my granddaughter find that new kidney to keep her alive for her two small children. To help her, to be able to see another Christmas with them. To continue writing my mystery novels and to keep my business running to help me pay my bills and have the type of life I want for my husband and I.

It’s almost like having a bucket list. What’s on your bucket list? Have you checked off anything on yours?

                                                                                MAY GOD BLESS.

1 comment:

RM said...

Laura, my thoughts and prayers are with your family. Waiting for the organs needed must be heartbreaking. You asked about my personal challenges. Our blended family has lost eight people to death in less than three years. Our children lost both their dad and step dad in a four month period. This means both mom's are now widows. My granddaughters lost both granddads in less than three months. We are dealing. We do not expect sympathy. We just need to learn how to live with new reality. We do know that we are stronger than we ever thought possible. Hugs for you !