HomeaaaaaMy BooksaaaaaEventsaaaaaAbout MeaaaaaContact

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all out there. Whether you are Christian or Jewish this is the season to reflect on this past year of all things we did and said. 2018 is coming to a close and we get to start all over again. To right a wrong we might have caused or harsh words we might have spoken without thinking.
      Yes in 2019 we have a chance to begin again. Whether we make resolutions on New Years Eve or not. We still get the chance to start a new year and follow the path we set out for ourselves. If we only do one thing on our list, we have at least paid it forward.
       With a smile, a kind word, helping hand, that's all it takes to change a persons day.
       Well, to everyone out there I want to say thank you for following me, and for your purchase of my novels. I pray 2019 will be a great year for you and me.
                                            God Bless!

No comments: