Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mirror Image

Have you looked into your mirror and wondered where did your youthful look go? Noticed lines around your eyes and maybe around your cheeks? Ask yourself where did those come from?
       We all age at different rates, but sometimes when we are looking into the mirror if a woman you don't notice those lines beginning until you really look deep into that mirror and are astonished at how those little things creeped up on you. If you are a man you may not even notice those lines called wrinkles. But you will notice that gray hair suddenly creeped in.
        Yes we all age differently, but certain things effect how we age. Our genetics, our jobs, children, and oh yes our spouses. How serious we are will all the daily situations that arise in our lives.
        They say laughter is the best medicine in the world for all the troubles we face from day to day. When was the last time you laughed? I mean really laughed until tears rolled down your cheeks. I bet most of you can't remember when that was.
        We all, and I'm just as guilty, find very little to laugh at in todays world. Watching an old comedy movie in black and white I find to be the best medicine when I'm feeling really down in the dumps, but they are hard to find on todays televisions and watching sometimes the comedy channel, the comics aren't that funny. A small chuckle is all I can get out.
        Yes in todays world there is little to laugh about I'm sorry to say. Have you found even smiling at no reason at all seems to have become a lost art. Try smiling at yourself in the mirror when you get up in the morning and before you go to bed at night. I started doing this several years ago and fine that my days seem to go better and I don't get upset over the little things like I use to. Try it.
         Think of the mirror as being your friend not your enemy.
         Have a great week and May God Bless.
Post a Comment